Individual Program Plans are developed for each client to determine which program offers the greatest opportunity for personal growth. Program selection results from a collaborative process that considers the client's personal preference and the interdisciplinary team's assessment. Clients may change programs as their needs change.
We are dedicated to:
- Treating individuals with dignity and respect
- Planning programs based upon individual client needs
- Teaching skills relevant to clients' daily lives
- Providing services in settings which imitate normal patterns of everyday society
- Encouraging choice and participation in the formation and implementation of the client program plan
- Encouraging friendships and family participation